FatPipe®, the inventor and multiple patents holder of software-defined wide area networking (SD-WAN), reliability, security, and WAN Optimization products, specializes in providing solutions that transcend Wide Area Network (WAN) failures to maintain business continuity for thousands of customers including numerous Fortune 1000 customers over the last 12 years, and has the largest installed base of customers in software-defined network WANs.
One of the leading and most respected market research firms recently stated that “FatPipe offers one of the market’s most advanced WAN path controllers and companies should consider FatPipe for WAN Optimization when it is beneficial to combine basic WAN optimization features with good WAN path selection control capabilities.”
It listed FatPipe’s strengths as:
- FatPipe is one of the leading vendors for WAN link load balancing and has very good WAN path control capabilities
- FatPipe supports comprehensive application identification, classification and control capabilities
- FatPipe offers detailed network visibility and reporting capabilities
- The FatPipe solution is relatively easy to operate, as all functions are integrated onto one platform, and managed with a single high level user interface
- FatPipe has a good range of commonly used WAN optimization features, including substantial storage for caching